Construction has begun on the first phase of luxury resort homes in Bluejack National, the new residential community that features a 18-hole PGA championship-level golf course designed by one of the greatest golfers in history- Tiger Woods.
The project is being built by Tipler Design & Build one of the largest luxury home-builders in The Woodlands. Known for its luxury luxury homes in the Carlton Woods, Conroe, Inner Houston and Sugar Land with homes ranging from 8,000 to 25,000 square feet and selling between $1.8 million to $5 million.
“The first phase of construction includes Six Member Suites, 18 Cottages and four Patio Homes.”
The Resort Homes will be located near the clubhouse on the south side of the property. The are to be fully furnished and feature smart-home technology and environmentally friendly designs; smart-door locks, mechanical window shading, a gas/electric range with a built-in tablet computer and a Crestron home automation system that controls everything from the lights to the security system. The homes will also be environmentally friendly with LED lightbulbs; water-efficient plumbing, faucets and toilets; and locally sourced and sustainable cedar siding as well as other rustic, recycled building materials.
Bluejack National Community Plan
Bluejack Golf Amenities Include:
- The Porch: 10,000-square-foot clubhouse featuring a restaurant, speakeasy bar, indoor and outdoor dining room and flexible meeting space
- Golf Performance Center: tricked out with the latest golf swing technology
- Westinghouse-style Fruit Stand: with fresh yogurt, homemade jam and fruit on the back of the fifth hole
- Old Barn-style Shack: with a tri-tip grill and tavern serving Bluejack ale, on the back of the 12th and 17th hole.
- Driving Range: wedge and short game practice areas
- The Playgrounds: a shorter nine-hole course that will be lit up at night allowing players of all skill-levels to hone their skills.
The golf course and first homes are set to open this October or November 2015.
“Bluejack National hopes be more than just a golf course. Since its also a 386-home resort community that appeals to corporate executives who wish to get away from Houston’s concrete jungle with their family, friends and business colleagues.” -HBJ
If you are interested in purchasing a home in this new luxury golf community contact Rachael Kaplan.
MK LUXURY HOMES & CONDOS IS A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE.
Some information was provided by the Houston Business Journal.