Museum’s Gate, a new luxury contemporary townhome development is under construction on Portland Street near the Museum Tower. The community is being built by Manzel Contemporary Homes and will feature a total of 29 four-story townhomes.
Contemporary Home Features:
- white oak floors
- granite or marble countertops
- hingeless modern cabinets
- and high-end fixtures, doors and windows
- private elevators operated through a pneumatic system
- smart home system that allows homeowners to control security cameras, a dual-zone sound system and the lights from their smartphones/tablets
- smart doorbell, called Ring, that lets homeowners answer their door through their mobile device
A few of the townhomes are finished and are for sale. The townhomes range in size from 2,816 square feet to 4,300 square feet and priced from $795,000 to upwards of $1.2 million.
For more information contact Rachael Kaplan.