The Mondrian is a new luxury eight-story mid-rise condo now pre-selling on the former site of The John C. Freeman Weather Museum at 5104 Caroline St.
The Mondrian at the Museums is being developed by Oxberry Group and will feature a total of 20 units for sale. The units will be one- and two-stories with a median of about 3,000 square feet.
Mondrian Unit Features:
- 4-hour concierge services, valet doors for package and dry cleaning delivery
- large entertaining areas
- art walls
- built-in storage
- dual vanities
- walk-in showers and separate soaking tubs
- full-size laundry rooms
- outdoor terraces that can accommodate fireplaces, TVs and outdoor kitchens
- expansive views overlooking the Museum District
- two floors of garage parking, one underground.
- option to include direct elevator access on some floor plans.
Pre-sales have already begun.
To keep up to date on this development contact Rachael Kaplan. If you are interested in purchasing please fill out and submit the form below.