Development plans have been released for a new 48 million dollar mix-use development alongside Katy Mills Mall. The project is being referred to as The Katy Boardwalk District and will take an estimated eight to ten years to complete.
The Katy Boardwalk District will feature:
- Convention Center over 70,000 square feet
- Hotel with over 200,000 square feet
- Retail Space 240,000+ square feet
- Office Space 250,000 square feet
- Residential Loft Residences
- Restaurant Facilities & Public Plaza
All will be anchored by an 89-acre park with a lake, boardwalk, nature preserves and a two-mile walking trail system. Construction of the park is expected to begin this winter and be complete by the end of next year.
The Residential Residences will be developed by Gracepoint Homes, the Hotel developer has yet to be named. More details to be posted as the mix-use development comes along.
MK LUXURY HOMES & CONDOS IS A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE